Domino Bottoms in Leopard
Our customers asked, we listened. This style of bottom has been our most requested style to date. We were happy to oblige our loyal fans. High waisted bottoms that don't look like a diaper, and show off the cute under booty crease is a dream come true. They are cut high on the leg to show off your hips. Not only are these bottoms pin-up perfect, they actually feel really fantastic on, and stay on in the waves.
The Domino bottoms fit true to size. They are high waisted, and will sit at most girls natural waist, right at their belly button. They are cut high on the legs, and are medium skimpy in the bum. Model is wearing size medium.
Model is 5'8, 34B/27/38
When choosing a swimsuit, it's important to consider both fit and style. Here are a few things to consider to ensure a great fit:
Before shopping, take your measurements to ensure you choose the right size using the size chart above. Be sure to measure your bust, waist, and hips.
Our tops typically fit smaller than our bottoms which is reflected in our sizing chart
Descriptions about the fit of each piece is included in the product description so make sure to read it properly. If you have any questions about sizing or our return policy, feel free to contact us.
At Bikini Empire, we are committed to using only the most ethical and sustainable materials in our clothing. From the thread in our seams to the elastic in our waistbands, we ensure that every aspect of our production is responsibly sourced. Our top priority is to provide our customers with high-quality, comfortable clothing that they can feel good about wearing.
Bikini Empire’s signature recycled Italian fabrics are made from an eco-polyamide fabric. Our fabric is made from 100% regenerated nylon yarn derived from pre and post industrial waste such as discarded fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet use, industrial plastic and carpet fluff. The discarded materials are put through a sophisticated and complex process and turned into ECONYL®, a polyamide yarn boasting the same features as virgin nylon in terms of performance and quality, but produced without the use of non-renewable fossil fuels.
We believe that fashion can and should be both beautiful and responsible, and we are proud to offer a product that aligns with these values. Shop with us and wear your swimwear with confidence, knowing that they were made with the planet and its inhabitants in mind.
Domestic (within Canada):
1. Standard Post, no tracking: FREE SHIPPING
2. Expedited, with tracking and insurance, 3-5 business days: $8.00 CAD
1. Standard Post, no tracking: FREE SHIPPING
2. Expedited, with tracking and insurance, 3-10 business days: $11.00CAD
Rest of World:
1. International Shipping, no tracking - $12.00cad
2. Expedited, with tracking and insurance - $35.00CAD
3. Orders over $200 - FREE SHIPPING
- Most in-stock items are shipped within 48 hour (via Canada Post express post) and will arrive in 2–10 business days for purchases within Canada and 7-14 businesses days for purchases in the USA and abroad.
- Please note all orders will be processed Monday–Friday, any purchases made on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following Monday. If you would like your purchase sent priority, or shipped on a Saturday, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders placed after 3:00pm PST will be processed the following business day.
- For security reasons, Bikini Empire online purchases over $500 will require a signature upon delivery. For orders under $500 no signature will be required upon delivery. If you would like a signature upon delivery, please contact us when you place your order.
- A shipping confirmation, complete with tracking number, will be emailed to you as soon as your purchase has been shipped.
- Exchanges of bikinis, one pieces and accessories are accepted (minus shipping fees and a 10% re-stocking fee) within 14 days of the package being received.
- Clearance items are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items can be returned for store credit as well.
- When returning the item via mail, the customer must send it with tracking.
- At Bikini Empire we pride ourselves on our sizing advice, so please don`t hesitate to contact us via phone or email to ensure you receive the correct size.
- We will not accept exchanges outside of the return window. There will be no store credit or exchanges for items returned more than 14 days after the delivery date. Store credit for items returned within 14 days of the delivery date will be credited to the original payment account used in the form of a Gift Certificate (excluding shipping and 10% re-stocking fees). The Store Credit/Gift Certificate is good only for purchases made on www.bikiniempire.ca
- Items exchanged must be in NEW, unworn, unwashed, unsoiled and sell-able condition with all tags in place. All merchandise returned to Bikini Empire will be thoroughly inspected and apparel which is NOT in new condition and has been soiled, mishandled, abused, laundered or is missing the tags will be returned to the purchaser. No credit will be issued and the purchaser will be charged for the return shipment and he or she will forfeit all claims.
We pride ourselves on offering swimwear produced in the highest quality but if for some reason you have received defective* merchandise, please contact us immediately and we will replace any defective* merchandise returned to us within 14 days of the shipment date. No additional shipping and handling charges will be incurred by the purchaser.
*Defective merchandise refers to the quality of construction and fabric. Incorrect sizing does not constitute defective merchandise.Continue Shopping